The ASSU Undergraduate Senate, via the Appropriation Committee, oversees the funding of numerous student groups on Stanford's campus. While the Undergraduate Senate primarily funds Undergraduate VSOs, Graduate VSOs may apply if they can demonstrate a clear benefit to the Undergraduate Community.
How to Apply
- Create and submit your application on GrantEd; make sure your application adheres to our funding policies. You can find our funding policies here.
- Before all deadlines, VSO Financial Officers must attend a funding office hour with a Senator for a preliminary evaluation of their application. Only funding applications that have been evaluated during an ASSU Funding Office Hour will be considered. **Please note: ASSU Funding Office Hours are distinct from CapGroup Coffee Hours and OSE Office Hours.
- If the Committee requires more information, it will email the FO in question for the information.
- After the Committee makes its recommendations, the Senate will approve or reject the funding application. If approved, funds should be posted within 5 business days.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Appropriations Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funding Office Hours
- Find a time on the calendar below to attend office hours. We try not to moves the times around less than 24 hours in advance.
- Fill out this form https://forms.gle/i97osqw5S18MWhbHA to let us know when you're planning on joining the call
- Join the Zoom call here: https://stanford.zoom.us/j/486172779?pwd=WXhKdXBjcU0zTnhkOTNjb296U2s1dz09
- If we still haven't joined the call, email email@example.com .