About the Executives
The Executive Branch is led by the ASSU President and Vice President who are elected in the spring preceding the academic year of their term. The ASSU President and Vice President oversee a team of cabinet members who are responsible for specific initiatives. In the past, these initiatives have improved student life on campus via Title IX reform, the university-wide Long Range Planning process, office hours with administrators, and diversity initiatives- just to name a few.
This year, Shanta Katipamula and Rosie Nelson serve as the ASSU President and Vice President, respectively. Together, they are leading a team of student leaders focused on improving student life and access to resources.
- Shanta Katipamula and Rosie Nelson, 2018-2019
- Justice Tention and Vicki Niu, 2017-2018
- Jackson Beard and Amanda Edelman, 2016-2017
- John-Lancaster Finley and Brandon Hill, 2015-2016
- Elizabeth Woodson and Logan Richards, 2014-2015
- Dan Ashton and Billy Gallagher, 2013-2014