We, the ASSU Executive Branch, strive to facilitate engagement between students, workers, faculty, staff, and the community at large. In collaboration with these groups, we act in support of community needs both on and off campus. We hold ourselves and those we work with responsible for improving and maintaining high standards of accountability and transparency.
The entire ASSU Executive is dedicated to making the Stanford campus a place where everyone feels that they belong and can be successful. Our primary goals for this year fall under three key categories: (1) elevating student voices both within and beyond the University, (2) improving our community wellness by fighting for resources and recognition for all students, and (3) expanding the University's definition of community in order to protect the interests of campus service workers, the local community and the environment.
To help us achieve these goals, the ASSU Executive oversees a dedicated team of cabinet members who are responsible for specific initiatives. You can see a full list of our cabinet members and their initiatives here.
We’re here to serve you, so if you ever have questions about our work or want to get in touch with us, we encourage you to shoot us an email at any point in the year.
To stay up to date with what we’re doing, follow us on Facebook and read our email newsletter.
- 03/15/20 - Campus Support and COVID-19
- 03/02/20 - Super Tuesday Watch Party & Airport Shuttles
- 02/19/20 - Stanford's Budget, University Committees, and more
- 01/25/20 - Winter Quarter Events
- 01/13/20 - Winter Quarter Update
- 12/04/19 – Apply to the Judicial Charter Review Committee
- 11/11/19 – Airport Shuttles and Opportunities for Student Engagement
- 10/20/19 – Rally for Affordable Housing & Supporting Chanel Miller
- 10/02/19 – Welcome Back to the Farm